This presentation explores some uncomfortable realities about many present approaches and attitudes to product ownership in Agile and Scrum teams. Then, it journeys into the past to discover the top secret superpower that all teams working towards agility have, but often forget.
While business knowledge and domain expertise is useful and essential for product owner, is this only achievable with a “single wringable neck”? Can a team be aligned without having a ‘one throat to choke’? What would happen if the whole team could be encouraged to take ownership of product direction? Chaos? The Apocalypse? Or maybe (just possibly) success?
After watching this video, you will
* understand the current available definitions of the Product Owner role.
* understand the qualities of a “great” Product Owner.
* understand how we make decisions in the face of uncertainty.
* understand how to foster a culture of mutual respect.
* understand the 5 pillars of collaborative product ownership.
Video producer: https://www.agile.cymru/