The best known project management framework with an Agile approach is Scrum. For something that is relatively simple to understand there is a lot of hype surrounding it. But why?
This video explains:
* What Scrum is and more importantly what Scrum is not?
* Is Scrum too simplistic or is that its strength?
* Can you run a project using Scrum or is it just for product development?
* How do you scale Scrum to work in complex situations and environments?
* How does Scrum relate to other methods and approaches?
* Are Scrum certifications worth the money?
The secret to success with Scrum is to know exactly what is, when to use it and how!
Video producer: http://agilekrc.com/