VersionOne has announced its 2015 Summer Release, which gives executives and teams at all levels greater visibility to help develop and deliver software faster.
The new VersionOne capabilities include:
* VersionOne TeamSync™ for JIRA: Now you can get complete top-down visibility to all team-level projects regardless if they are in VersionOne or Atlassian® JIRA®. With VersionOne TeamSync, your agile teams can continue to use VersionOne or JIRA at the team level while that information seamlessly flows up to the Enterprise, Portfolio, and Program levels in the VersionOne Enterprise Agile Platform.
* Unified DevOps Automation: Leverage an integrated platform for extending agile processes through delivery. By sitting on top of your existing delivery toolset or acting alone, the VersionOne and ClearCode integration gives you a full picture of your entire software delivery pipeline.
* Enterprise Budgeting: Visually align budgets to strategic initiatives and compare plans against targets to determine overall spend of your projects. This new capability further strengthens VersionOne’s support of Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
* TeamRoom™ Scorecards: Quickly see team progress with scorecards now available in TeamRooms and sprints. Use TeamRoom Scorecards during stand-ups or pin it to a central monitor for everyone to see all of the active work in a sprint.
* Communities: Help organizations scale agile across many teams and build better software by giving them easy access to the collective knowledge of the organization. VersionOne is the only enterprise agile platform to offer Communities within the platform to support enterprise scale.