VersionOne has announced its Fall 2015 Release, which integrates its recently acquired DevOps solution to extend the VersionOne platform from discovery to delivery. In addition, the release includes enhancements to Enterprise Dashboards, Kanban Boards, Portfolio Budgeting, TeamSync for JIRA.
VersionOne’s Fall Release also includes to following enhancements:
* Enterprise Dashboards: Provide stakeholders at all levels with access to dashboards that align with their scope of responsibility.
* Kanban Boards: Simplify the prioritization, visualization and tracking of work by class of service, swimlanes grouped by any portfolio level, and count-by-item reports in the VersionOne dashboard panels.
* Portfolio Budgeting: Enable technology leaders with the ability to allocate budgets across strategic themes, use currency or percentage allocations when planning budgets, and see new visualizations to easily compare actuals to planned budget as work progresses.
* TeamSync for JIRA: Easily synchronize effort against JIRA work items to VersionOne, including the priority of portfolio and work items.
* Multi-Select Custom Fields: Create custom fields with multi-select capabilities to enable associating work items with multiple categories, such as operating systems, browser versions, departments or components.
* Communities Import and API: Help users build their collective knowledge by giving them the ability to import best practices and process descriptions from Excel or external sources into their virtual VersionOne Community.