Inflectra is pleased to announce the release of SpiraTest, SpiraPlan and SpiraTeam, the latest version of their requirements management, test management and agile project-planning ALM suite. This new version provides a completely redesigned Scrum and Kanban planning board as well as enhanced source code integration and project planning. SpiraTest provides a complete Quality Assurance solution that manages requirements, tests, bugs and issues in one environment, with complete traceability from inception to completion.
SpiraPlan is a complete Project Management System in one package, that manages your project’s requirements, releases, iterations, tasks and bugs/issues in one place. Fully web-based and enterprise ready. SpiraPlan is an open platform that can connect to your existing source code repositories and integrate with the tools already used by your developers.
* Ability to have artifact dependencies and associate tasks to incidents
* Enhanced source code inspection and traceability capabilities including multiple-branch support
* Refreshed Planning Board for Scrum, Kanban and other agile methodologies
* Requirements burndown, burnup and velocity graphs added
* Build details now includes consolidated list of affected artifacts on one screen
Enhancements and Resolved Issues
* Code preview and syntax coloring added to source code file viewing pages
* Test automation user interface improved when using Rapise automated test cases
* Task burndown and burnup graphs updated to better visualize the information
* Assigning a requirement to a release/iteration automatically associates any linked test cases
* Associations grids and reports now include the artifact status as an additional field
* List custom properties can now be categorized as active / inactive and an undelete option has been added
* Components are now available for categorizing tasks and incidents as well as requirements
* Performance enhancements when viewing lots of project documents and using nested linked test steps
* Copying a project now copies the tasks associated with the requirements
* Ability to rank backlog items in the updated Scrum/Kanban planning boards
* Dates in reports standardized to all display in user’s local timezone rather than a mix of local and UTC
* Use case scenario steps added to requirements reports
* Additional functions added to both the SOAP and REST web service APIs
* Incident dashboard widgets can now use either Detected Release or Resolved Release for displaying data
* Sorting fixed on main project administration screen.
* Build dropdown list now correctly populates on various report configuration screens
* Rich-text custom properties now render correctly in the various reports
Inflectra Company Profile
Inflectra is a privately held software company dedicated to helping our customers – large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.Inflectra is headquartered in the growing technology community of Silver Spring, Maryland located just outside Washington, D.C. Visit http://www.inflectra.com/.