The Agile on the Beach conference has confirmed its Software Delivery line up which will run on the both days. The conference will have 40+ speakers including a keynote by Dr Linda Rising, internationally known for her work in patterns, retrospectives, influence strategies, agile development, and the change process.
The Software Delivery track will be headlined by a keynote from Rebecca Parsons CTO at Thoughtworks
* Jo Cranford: Build In Quality
* Byran Wills-Heath: How we implemented TDD in Embedded C/C++
* Jon Jagger: The design and implementation of cyber-dojo
* Elizabeth Pope: 10% time the pros and cons?
* Wouter Lagerweij: Testing in a Continuous Delivery World
* Paul Boocock: Continuously delivering software to big brands
* Lyndsay Prewer: Smoothing the continuous delivery path – a tale of two architectures
* David Brownhill & Craig Scott-Angell: Penetration Testing in the Release Pipeline
* Jim Barritt: Finding the merkle tree in the block chain forest
* Sarah Glanville & Paul Lemon: Sky – Moving on up
Session details below for Software Delivery with full details at http://agileonthebeach.com/software-delivery-2016/
Speakers and sessions for our themes of Agile Teams and Practices, Agile Business and Product Design and Management will be confirmed over the next few weeks with a full schedule announced by May.
Super Early Birds can secure tickets at £295 (£100 off full price) if booked before 31st May. For help with travel and accommodation please visit our website www.agileonthebeach.com