Agile on the Beach is a two-day conference on Scrum and Agile approaches that Falmouth in Cornwall (UK) on 6th and 7th July 2017. The call for speaker has just been opened and submissions should be made by 4 January 2017.
The Agile on the Beach 2017 conference will focus Agile working, software creation and delivery, teams, practice and new business thinking. These themes will be organized as six tracks, some on different days:
* Software delivery: including programing, testing and operations
* Team Working, e.g. culture, personnel management, self-organization, leadership
* Agile Practices, e.g. agile basics, applying agile tools and methods, writing user stories.
* Product Design, e.g. user experience, front end design
* Product Management, e.g. requirements gathering, the product manager role
* Business, e.g. applying agile beyond software
Get more information about Agile on the Beach 2017 Call for Speakers on https://www.agileonthebeach.co.uk/page/1277163/call-for-speakers